University of Michigan Health, Michigan Medicine is world renowned as a premier Academic Medical Center.
Our diverse and talented community of nurses is dedicated to exceptional patient care, puts patients and families first, and is respectful of contributions of all team members. Compassion, excellence, and expertise define our Magnet® designated patient care and have helped us become #1 in Michigan.
At University of Michigan Health, creating a work environment where every person's voice and unique viewpoint is valued and heard supports our mission of advancing health for the people of Michigan and the World. The community of Nursing at Michigan is passionately committed to inclusion across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, cultural background, and abilities.
- Belonging and Inclusion
- Safety and Quality
- Strategic Growth and Investment
University of Michigan Health makes it a priority to care for the needs of thousands of employees whose talents and dedication embody ‘The Michigan Difference’. As part of the total commitment to employees, we are proud to offer an extraordinary selection of benefits, resources, and programs.
- Safety in practice (robust orientations, built in safety infrastructure)
- Always on the cusp of healthcare innovation
- Hourly wage range: $36.10-$55.99/hr.
- Flexible Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Savings Plans with 2:1 Matching
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Allowances
- Annual Professional Development Funds
- Paid Release Time for Professional Education Activities
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Tuition Support Program
- Wellness Plans
- Work/Life Resources
With many unique clinical specialty areas to choose from and limitless opportunities to positively impact the community, University of Michigan Health, Michigan Medicine offers a variety of pathways for personal and professional development to grow and advance your nursing career.
Learn more at umhscareers.org
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.