At UCLA Health, UCan take health care – and your career – to a higher level. As a world-renowned health system, we’re recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the #6 hospital in the nation and #1 in all of California. We have ongoing opportunities for dedicated, ambitious individuals seeking greater challenge and fulfillment in their careers.
When you join us, you’ll be immersed in a supportive culture where you are given all of the technology, training and resources you need to practice at the highest level of your profession. You’ll be able to help a widely diverse patient population as you take on cases that are incredibly challenging and deeply rewarding.
UCLA Health features four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles. We are also home to the highly respected medical teaching and clinical research of the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
We’re proud to be widely recognized as a world-class provider of exceptional patient care. These are some of our most recent accolades:
We’re committed to taking great care of the people who make our exceptional care possible. That’s why we offer wide variety of benefits options to meet your unique needs, including:
- A wide variety of medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Homeowner/renter/auto insurance
- Legal insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Pet insurance
- Tuition discounts
- And much more
You’ll also enjoy the incomparable advantages of our Southern California locations. This is a special place that offers an incomparable lifestyle defined by spectacular scenery, an ideal climate, unique communities and an unmatched variety of culture, recreational and entertainment options.
At UCLA Health, UCAN benefit from the support and insight of people from a wealth of different backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. Our multicultural staff reflects and represents the great diversity of the communities we’re proud to serve. This commitment to diversity and inclusion makes us stronger as an organization and enables you to enjoy limitless opportunities for success and growth. We’re proud to be able to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. It is this diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities collaborating that defines us as a world-class health care system.
Because of our commitment to inspiring, developing and empowering each and every one of our people, we have received several awards for our outstanding workplace, including:
- Forbes named UCLA Health as one of America’s Best Midsize Employers and 25th in the country on its “Best Employers for Diversity” list (2019).
- Practice Greenhealth, an environmental solutions resource for the health care sector, recognized Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica with a Greenhealth Partner for Change Award for safe and sustainable environmental policies.
- Nurse.org named Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center as one of the top 2 Best Hospitals in California for nurses.
- Our mission is to deliver leading-edge patient care, research, and education.
- Our vision is to heal humankind, one patient at a time, by improving health, alleviating suffering and delivering acts of kindness.