Northern Arizona Healthcare is the largest health care organization in a region that encompasses more than 50,000 square miles. Our team of more than 3,000 Doctors, Nurses and other experts works together to keep you and your family healthy.
Serving more than 700,000 people in communities across the region, we provide comprehensive health care services through two hospitals – Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center – as well as through primary care and specialty Physician clinics, outpatient surgical centers, Cardiovascular Institute, Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare, EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine, Children’s Health Center, Orthopedic & Spine Institute, Guardian Air and Guardian Medical Transport.
As a nonprofit health care system, our organization is governed by a volunteer board of Directors.
Come for the view…
Northern Arizona is full of diversity in our landscapes, communities and cultures. Did you know…
- We have four seasons.
- We’re surrounded by majestic landscapes.
- Our cities are infused with arts and culture.
- Big city life is just a short drive away.
- We are outdoors communities.
…Stay for the vision
Guided by our vision to become the choice, the destination and the integrator of healthcare in our region, more than 3,500 professionals work together daily to offer not just great but amazing care and wellness opportunities to our colleagues, patients and communities. We can do this because:
- We are a collaborative team.
- We are part of the healthcare solution.
- We are personally connected to our rural communities.
- We are committed to colleague wellness.
- We are cutting-edge technology and technique.
- We are supportive of family and career.
Enjoy our benefits...
Northern Arizona Healthcare offers a very robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401K plan through Transamerica with an employer match up to 5%.
Other Benefits Include
- Free Bus Pass
- Wellness Program, including wellness coaches
- HSA and FSA accounts available
- Pharmacy Discounts for employees
- Employer Self-Funded Short Term Disability Program/Salary Continuation (no employee contributions)
- Volunteer Time Off Program (Get Involved)
- Employee Discounts Program for various local and national organizations
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Recognitions and Celebrations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance (depending on position)
- Employee Assistance Program
- All NAH employees, including Providers and Advanced Practice Providers are eligible for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
NAH advances our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility goals through the NAH DEIA Committee. The purpose of the committee is to: “ensure that NAH recognizes, improves, and celebrates DEIA for all colleagues.”
The objectives for FY24 of the committee are to:
- Establish DEIA goals, activities, and key performance indicators (KPIs) at NAH;
- Establish NAH as a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and accessible employer in the community;
- Engage colleagues in recognizing and celebrating diverse cultures as well as equitable, inclusive, and accessible practices;
- Ensure compliance with DEIA legal and regulatory standards as necessary.
NAH is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. This policy includes a commitment to ensure that decisions on recruitment, testing, hiring, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, promotion, training, social and recreational programs are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Further, NAH is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified applicants who, if hired, would benefit from such accommodation by allowing the person to successfully and safely perform his/her job functions.