Our Mission Drives Our Vision and Strategy
We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to Those Who are Poor
Who We Are
- Trinity Health At Home is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the United States.
- Trinity Health At Home is recognized as a provider of choice for home health and hospice care and we seek to exceed all quality and patient satisfaction standards.
- We have 14 home care agencies and 5 hospice agencies across the United States.
What We Do
- Trinity Health At Home agencies partner with physicians, case managers, and other clinical professionals to extend care into the home.
- Our skilled nurses and therapists provide enhanced care coordination, which improves then patients’ care plan compliance.
- Our skilled home care services are proven to reduce readmissions to the hospital, reduce length of stay, and reduce cost.
A hospital stay is not required to qualify for services. We partner with hospitals, community physician offices, and skilled nursing facilities across the continuum of care.
- Home care, hospice and palliative care
- Skilled nursing
- Rehabilitation therapy (physical, occupation, speech therapies)
- Home Care Connect & Virtual Care Center
- Social work services
- Medication management
- Wound and ostomy care
- Home health aides
- Maternal and newborn care
- Spiritual care
- Bereavement services
- Specialty programs including Hospital At Home, Beyond Balance, Living Well
To learn more about our Careers, click here!
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.