At Atlantic Health System, our promise to our communities is that anyone who enters any one of our facilities, receive the highest quality care delivered at the right time, at the right place, and at the right cost. That commitment is also echoed in the respect, development and opportunities we give to our more than 16,000 team members. Headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, we are one of the leading non-profit health care systems in the state, and committed to creating a Trusted Network of Caring®.
To learn more about our careers, click here!
Our facilities and sites of care include:
• Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
• Overlook Medical Center, Summit, NJ
• Newton Medical Center, Newton, NJ
• Chilton Medical Center, Pompton Plains, NJ
• Hackettstown Medical Center, Hackettstown, NJ
• Goryeb Children’s Hospital, Morristown, NJ
• Atlantic Rehabilitation
• Atlantic Home Care and Hospice
We also have more than 900 community-based healthcare providers affiliated through Atlantic Medical Group.
We are part of the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the largest ACOs in the nation, and are a member of AllSpire Health Partners. We receive awards and recognitions for what we provide to our patients, team members, and communities.
Below are just a few of our accolades:
• 100 Best Companies to Work For® – Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE® magazine (13 years in a row)
• Best Places to Work In Healthcare – Modern Healthcare
• 150 Top Places to work in Healthcare – Becker’s Healthcare
• 100 Accountable Care Organizations to Know – Becker’s Hospital Review
• Best Employers for Workers over 50 – AARP
• Gold-Level “Well Workplace”: Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) • CEO Cancer Gold Standard™
• One of the 100 Best Workplaces For Millennials: Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE® magazine
• One of the 20 Best Workplaces in Health Care: Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE® magazine
• Security 500: Security magazine
• Official Health Care Partner of the New York Jets
• NJ Sustainable Business
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.