Step up to a great career at University of Virginia Health System
Experienced RN Open House
April 27, 2017 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Available opportunities include: Women’s Health/LD, Pediatrics, Heart and Vascular, Endoscopy, Operating Room, Neurology, Emergency Department, Adult ICU, Acute Care Medicine, Transitional Care Hospital, Orthopedics/Trauma and Geriatrics and Palliative Care.
Please RSVP to Elizabeth Stapleton 434.297.7456 or joinUVAHS@virginia.edu by Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
Pay Range: 25.00 – 41.38
Primary Location: Charlottesville
Work Locations: 1222 Jefferson Park Ave. Charlottesville, VA 22908
Job: Registered Nurse
The University of Virginia (UVA) Health System is an academic health care center associated with the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. The health system includes a medical center (with main hospital, children’s hospital, and clinic network), school of medicine, and health sciences library. The health system provides inpatient and outpatient care and patient education and conducts medical research and education. Based in Charlottesville, the Health System also operates satellite locations throughout Virginia, in Albemarle, Amherst, Augusta, Campbell, Fluvanna, Louisa, Nelson, and Orange counties. Charlottesville is a mid-sized city in the rolling foothills of the historic Blue Ridge Mountains that offers many of the cultural, educational and professional advantages of a large metropolitan area. Charming for both its academic and recreational and leisure opportunities, including hiking, biking, canoeing, rappelling, golf and other athletics, as well as theater and music, Charlottesville is consistently acclaimed by publications as one of the most livable cities in the country. Shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as convenient proximity to the beach or Washington DC, make Charlottesville an ideal place for families, singles and active adults. Charlottesville consistently ranks high on quality-of-life assessments:
- Happiest City in America (National Bureau for Economic Research study)
- Number One College Town (Travelers Today)
- Best City to Live in USA & Canada (Frommer’s Cities Ranked & Rated)
- One of the Best Places to Live (Money magazine)
- One of the Best Places to be Found and Seven Dream Towns That Have it All (Outside magazine)
- Healthiest Place to Live in America (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance)
- Best Place in the Country to Raise a Family (Reader’s Digest)
- Healthiest City for Women (American Health)
- Best Tennis Town (Tennis magazine)
- Best Place to Live in America (A&E Television)
UVA Health System
Apply online at: www.yournextstepuva.com
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.