WE are more than a health system.
WE are a belief system.
WE are OhioHealth. A family of not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals and healthcare organizations. WE have been serving patients in central Ohio since 1891. As WE grow, so does our belief that people come first. That every patient, no matter who they are and no matter which of our many hospitals or healthcare services they choose, deserves the very best care. WE make this happen by providing expert, individualized care and sharing the latest knowledge and innovations across the entire OhioHealth system. WE are united. WE are strong. And WE are always moving forward. Join us, and see the difference WE can make.
WE are connected by
- A shared mission: to improve the health of those we serve
- A code of core values: compassion, excellence, stewardship and integrity
- An unwavering commitment: to deliver quality, convenient, timely healthcare to all members of the community, regardless of ability to pay
Together WE are making a difference in people’s lives.
Together, we are one united in our mission to provide compassionate care and to be responsible stewards of the community’s health. It’s been that way for more than a century.
To improve the health of those we serve.
Where people want to work, where physicians want to practice and, most importantly, where patients want to go when they need healthcare services
Our cardinal value
We honor the dignity and worth of each person.
We believe our people are the source of our success. Our organization must reflect the rich diversity of our communities. We will respect, embrace and derive strength from our differences. We are committed to providing a work environment that enables our employees to fulfill their professional, family and community responsibilities.
Reinvesting in the communities we serve
In its simplest form, our Community Benefit is OhioHealth’s mission in action Community Benefit Report- part of our work to help those less fortunate and to improve the health and wellness of the communities we serve. One of the most tangible measures of OhioHealth’s value to our communities is the amount of “Community Benefit” we provide annually. Every single dollar OhioHealth earns is reinvested in our community to improve the quality of care to our patients and their families.
In addition to providing charity care, we improve community healthcare in many other important ways, including:
- Investment in research, innovation and technology to improve quality of care
- Philanthropy that enhances and expands vital healthcare programs and services
- Community outreach and education that deliver essential care to those in need
- Subsidizing essential community health services
- Creating lasting community partnerships that extend our health and wellness ministry
We are proud to work with the communities we serve and look forward to continuing to provide these important and lasting benefits. Thank you for making another year of successful partnership that delivers broad benefits to our community
Please visit our full YouTube channel here for additional videos: www.youtube.com/ohiohealthcolumbus
- FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For – Fortune, 2007 – 2016
- Fortune 100 Best Places to Work for Millennials – Fortune, 2016
- 100 Best Companies for Minorities – Fortune, 2009
Applicants are encouraged to apply at:
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer.