Mount Carmel Health System is a leader in patient care that provides an array of cutting-edge, patient-centered services at four central Ohio hospitals — Mount Carmel East, Mount Carmel West, Mount Carmel St. Ann’s and Mount Carmel New Albany. An integrated health system, Mount Carmel also offers free-standing emergency departments, surgery centers, outpatient facilities, physician offices and community outreach services. Mount Carmel is also home to more than 10,000 employees, 1,600 physicians and 1,000 volunteers who are committed to high quality, patient-centered care. Together, we serve more than a half-million patients each year with state-of-the-art technologies, procedures, treatments, research, compassionate support and ongoing education.
Mount Carmel’s four hospitals — Mount Carmel East, Mount Carmel West, Mount Carmel St. Ann’s and Mount Carmel New Albany — are located around Columbus in the downtown area, the east side, in Westerville and New Albany. Collectively, our hospitals offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including emergency care, surgical procedures, imaging and laboratory services, cancer services and heart care. Our expert nurses provide each of our patients with the exceptional care they deserve.
As a member of our team, you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities, leading-edge technologies, innovative treatments and excellent continuing education resources. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, medical/dental coverage, tuition assistance, childcare discounts and more.
- Three Mount Carmel hospitals have received Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center awards from the American Heart Association. Mount Carmel East and St. Ann’s received the Gold Plus Achievement award, while Mount Carmel West received the Silver Plus Achievement Award. All three were recognized for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the AHA for the treatment of STEMIs.
- Congratulations to Mount Carmel East, West and St. Ann’s for receiving the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus. The award recognizes the hospitals’ commitment to providing the most appropriate stroke treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines based on the latest scientific evidence.
- Mount Carmel was recognized by the Ohio Department of Health and the Healthy Ohio Business Council for outstanding healthy worksite practices, receiving a Healthy Worksite Gold Level Award for a large business for the fourth consecutive year. This achievement demonstrates Mount Carmel’s commitment to the health and well-being of our colleagues by providing programs that encourage physical activity, better nutrition and the prevention or cessation of tobacco.
- Mount Carmel nursing teams received the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses’ Beacon Award for Excellence™ Silver.
- Mount Carmel was named a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association® for the second consecutive year in recognition of going above and beyond for our employees’ health.
- Mount Carmel earned the 2013 Healthy Ohio Breastfeeding Friendly Employer Award from the Ohio Department of Health. The Employer Award recognizes breastfeeding friendly companies that support their employees by establishing and maintaining comprehensive, high-quality lactation support programs and work toward establishing paid maternity leave for all employed mothers.
Mount Carmel is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions.