The Future Is Bright. Yours And Ours.
Get ready for a bright future with us as we ignite a new era in community care. One that gives our patients easier access to what they need, when and where they need it.
We invite you to shine your light and join us in sharing optimism, collaborating on innovation, and delivering quality care.
Patient- and family-centered care requires more than a skill set. It requires a mindset focused on the principles of Dignity and Respect, Information Sharing, Participation and Collaboration. Patients and families are encouraged to be participatory members of the health care team — helping to make decisions about their care or the care of a loved one.
Doctors Community Medical Center makes career growth and advancement a priority for our nurses. We offer Bridge programs to transition to:
- Acute care – Med/Surg
- Critical Care
- Surgical Services- OR & PACU
- Emergency Center
- Nursing Graduate Residency Program
We have opportunities in multiple specialty areas with exciting new enhancements to our pay and benefits!
- New pay rates based on education and experience for our bedside nursing positions
- Luminis Health Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend program
–Work 24 hours on weekends, paid for 36 with full time benefits
- Upfront tuition assistance payment for all employees up to $4,000 annually
- Full-time health benefit premiums for part-time employees (0.6 FTE) working 24 or more hours per week
- Additional RN bonus contribution of $2,500 annually to full-time (0.9 FTE) bedside nurses with over 20 years of experience or more
- College loan repayment program for full-time (0.9 FTE) bedside RNs who have three years of service, up to $10,000 per year maxing at $30,000