Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) is a leading regional health system headquartered in Annapolis, MD. Our team serves more than one million area residents. Nationally recognized for clinical excellence in numerous areas of specialty, AAMC is home to 4,000+ highly-skilled healthcare professionals and support staff.
What we do here has everything to do with who we are. How we work alongside one another, with big goals for innovative, data-driven, patient-centric healthcare. Our regional health center is moving fast and you can come along. Join us in working side by side, in true collaboration, on a team that’s building an awesome tomorrow!
- Clinical Ladder
- Shared Governance
- Project Advance Funds for advancing nursing education
- ICU Fellowship program
- Nursing Graduate Residency Program
We have opportunities in multiple specialty areas with exciting new enhancements to our pay and benefits!
- New pay rates based on education and experience for our bedside nursing positions
- Luminis Health Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend program
–Work 24 hours on weekends, paid for 36 with full time benefits
- Upfront tuition assistance payment for all employees up to $4,000 annually
- Full-time health benefit premiums for part-time employees (0.6 FTE) working 24 or more hours per week
- Additional RN bonus contribution of $2,500 annually to full-time (0.9 FTE) bedside nurses with over 20 years of experience or more
- College loan repayment program for full-time (0.9 FTE) bedside RNs who have three years of service, up to $10,000 per year maxing at $30,000
At AAMC, Diversity inspires inclusion, and inclusion includes you!
Our value and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is the core value embedded throughout the fabric of the AAMC healthcare system. We recognize, celebrate, promote and embrace these values of service excellence in every encounter with our patients and families, employees, suppliers, and communities.
– Tamiko L. Stanley, Head Of Diversity & Inclusion
It is our goal to ensure equity, increase and cultivate diversity, and inspire inclusion in a way that allows remarkable progress to occur and encourages everyone to bring their whole selves to the AAMC experience.
Employee Wellbeing is also key!
We value our employees and want them to be happy and healthy. AAMC employees enjoy the benefit of a multitude of wellbeing initiatives, including social outings, healthy cooking classes with AAMC dietitians and partnerships with educational institutions to further their education — just to name a few things.
To learn more about our Careers visit: https://www.luminishealthcareers.org/nursing-careers/
Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace including sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are proud to have achieved Magnet® recognition as one of only six percent of hospitals to receive this honor. Our nursing organization was particularly noted for our leadership, nurse-physician collaboration, patient satisfaction, evidence-based practice, and commitment to patient- and family-centered care. Anne Arundel nurses clearly set the benchmark for quality care in our community and beyond.