Our commitment to recruiting the brightest nurses is one reason we are ranked among the top 20 integrated healthcare networks in the nation. We know that putting patients first means having highly-skilled nurses on every unit, in each location and in all of the communities we serve. By working together, as part of an interdisciplinary team, Community nurses play a vital role in helping create optimal outcomes for all our patients. How do we do this?
- In every nursing area, from research to clinical nurse specialists, we believe in caring for the whole person.
- We’re dedicated to nurturing the mind, body and spirit with compassion for each individual’s health and well-being.
- We support nurses through educational and credentialing opportunities, such as:
- New Graduate Nurse Residency Program to help with the transition to the professional nurse role
- Schools of Nursing clinical learning experiences
- The Nursing Academy in partnership with the University of Indianapolis
Everything we do as nurses enhances and elevates the healthcare experience. It’s also an opportunity to be recognized for your skills, knowledge and experience, as well as your ability to make a difference…one patient at a time.
Message from our CEO, Bryan Mills, “We need equality and unity”
Inclusion and Diversity
Together, we focus on awareness, interaction and acceptance of all as we value the differences that each person brings to the Community Team in caring and serving our patients and their families. Our commitment to the communities we serve goes beyond our hospital walls. Our presence at community events, such as INShape Black and Minority Health Fair, Circle City IN Pride and Latino Expo allows us to reach people in new and innovative ways.
We invite you to join our nursing team and see just how exceptional working here can be!
Honors and Awards
We feel grateful when other organizations acknowledge our organization and the hard work of our employees.
- Indiana’s Healthiest Employers
- Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America
- Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.