Thank you for your interest in joining our incredible team of health care professionals at Children’s National Hospital, where we are dedicated to helping our patients grow up stronger.
At Children’s National we’ve been serving the nation’s children since 1870. Here you’ll work with more than 6,000 employees who provide world-class care in a warm and caring environment. And, we are proud to be a strong voice for children through advocacy at the local, regional and national levels.
For four years in a row, Children’s National has been ranked one of the top 10 pediatric hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Children’s National is also a three-time recipient of Magnet® status for exceptional nursing. We offer expert care through a convenient, community-based primary care network and specialty locations. Home to the Children’s National Research Institute and the Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation, Children’s National is one of the nation’s top NIH-funded pediatric institutions and is recognized for its expertise and innovation in pediatric care.
Since our inception, Children’s National has been committed to improving the lives of children everywhere through Care, Advocacy, Research and Education.
We accomplish this through:
- Providing a quality healthcare experience for our patients and families
- Improving health outcomes for children regionally, nationally, and internationally
- Leading the creation of innovative solutions to pediatric health challenges
Children’s medicine isn’t just what we do, it’s all we do and we will set the standard of excellence for the care of children. Our vision is:
- To lead the nation in advancing the health and well-being of all children.
- To be a premier pediatric health system, with leadership
- in advocacy, research, education, and clinical care.
- To set the standard in delivering the highest quality care, in ways that put the child at the center
Our employees are the heart and soul of our mission. One of our greatest assets is the diversity of our workforce, which adds to the richness of our culture. Teamwork, dedication, and professionalism are essential values and characteristics that make our employees unique.
To learn more about our Careers, click here!
Please consider following us on social media.
Childrens National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or other characteristics protected by law.