Join the Conversation.
Diversity Nursing Forum – DiversityNursing Forum: Where Nurses and Nursing Students get answers, post ideas or just chat it up.
- Homeward Bound: Why Women are Embracing the New Domesticity, Emily Matchar June 18, 2013Just started reading this particular book, but felt I need share what I think of it so far. Thank you, Ms Matchar for writing a book on this... […]Jessica A Bruno
- OFT (Off topic): Anne Frank: The Biography with new and expanded material, Melissa. June 18, 2013.Muller Back with another review of this particular book and especially reading when it 1st came out (1998). Now, I was pleasantly surprised... […]Jessica A Bruno
- Here is one employer's statement on Work/Life Balance. What does your company do for June 11, 2013I was reading up about how employers help their nurses strike a work/life balance. Here are a few employers and how they describe what they do. ... […]ptaylor
- Nurse Practitioner or Doctor of Nursing Practice? INFOGRAPHIC May 23, 2013If you're looking into going beyond your AS or BS, there are certainly a lot of options you can take. Each possible pathway is unique and certainly... […]JaclynLambert
- Salary Survey question for Nurses May 21, 2013Here is a list of average hourly rates by State for Nurses. I'd like to try and get more data. If you are willing to share, please post here: 1.... […]ptaylor